Saturday 30 May 2015

// EDUCATION FOR EVERYONE //

"I appeared for SLC this year.
But I have heard that they are going
to cancel the results.
 I don’t know how true it is.
 But there are other things that I hear too.
 About new earthquakes. I am afraid.
I hope they will publish the SLC results.
 But I have heard that they are going to cancel
 all results.
 I did good in all the subjects
and
was waiting for the results to come out
and go back to study.
I always came 1st division in my class.
 I want to become a maths teacher.
But the school has come down.
I don’t know how they are going to teach
the students now."

(Sarada Thapa, Shyamsadhu,
Ghumtang 7, Sindhupalchowk)

See more stories from 
Nepal here:
http://storiesofnepal.com/

*** NEPAL IN OUR HEARTS *** 

No comments:

Post a Comment