Saturday 26 September 2015

// BEAUTIFUL NEPAL //


'With every journey I embark on,
I discover new things about Nepal
and her beautiful people.
 A deep sense of realization as to how
I have taken Nepal for granted many times.
 And it is only through travel will I unlearn
what has been fed to me.
Recently, I have been walking
 the western hills of Nepal,
talking to people and taking pictures.
 A few of these villages are quite remote,
 but pristine.
 The n
ature here is a feast to the eyes
and the people are holy
- innocent, welcoming and resilient.
Amidst all hardship of poverty,
years of neglect,
social ills and unfriendly geography,
 they still prevail with their
heartfelt stories of daily struggles
and there hopes and dreams.
What will follow is my experience
of talking and listening to their stories

Some laughter shared,
some songs sung
and
some tears shed.'
Words & Pic by Jay Poudal,our friend and the guy behind
www.Stories of Nepal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment