Friday 13 March 2015

// RUNAWAYRANVEIGS FAV ETHICAL SCANDIBRANDS //


Ranveig aka RunaveigRanveig,
my good colleague from
the days I worked as a fashion editor
in Bonnier Media,
has as long as
I have known her been engaged
in
 sustainability and environmental
issues!

She is a makeup artist & stylist,
but she is also blogging
and
now she has written a piece on her
favourite
ethical & slow fashion brands
 &
A/BARENESS is one of them!!

She has made a super sweet
'These-pieces-I-already- got-
and-now-I-wish-for-
these-
pieces-list'

You can see her wish list & read her
blogpost here:
(AND, yes! This time it's in english!!)



http://runawayranveig.com/2015/03/11/
one-to-watch-awesome-ethical-scandibrands-2/


Happy weekend you all!
Peace from Karoline in Kathmandu

No comments:

Post a Comment