Tuesday 1 July 2014

SHOPPING TIMEOUT- Inspo Refill?





Dressing up with flower prints
doesn't necessarily make cute-
 Mixing up
classic clean cut garments with simple 
accessories & our vintage inspired
Inu Ring for some true
FLOWER POWER! 

This article is from the fashion
section of a Norwegian newspaper
named Finansavisen so they
mainly write about economy and
a dash of fashion. 

Maybe you already got
similar styles in your wardrobe?
I got inspired for some true POWER dressing!

Today I'm halfway trough my 1 year
of 'SHOPPING TIMEOUT' 
Feels really liberating and the list of 
what I think I"need" for my wardrobe
 is still less than 5 items. 

Can't believe I lost my denim jacket just before 
I left KTM and as I 
was using it a lot is is truly missed. 
Maybe this is the 
one thing I will buy in 2015 as it "has to be"
 replaced?
Hmmmm...gotta think about that one. 

Meanwhile..  

Be inspired! I am!

Karoline x

And the Inu ring is available in our
webshop here:

No comments:

Post a Comment